Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Week 4 Embrace Workshop



~Week 4 Embrace Workshops~

I cannot tell you how much fun I have had offering these workshop classes for you all!! Thanks so much for joining me for this wonderful experience and I hope you all have learned and enjoyed in this  artistic adventure!! Enjoy the videos and please feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have~ I will always be here for support~ 

Week 4 Mixed Media 
I also am offering 3 new awesome  On line videos for the Holidays:  All be accessible until December 31st!!



*Mixed Media Workshop-  We will be offering a number of holiday projects to get you in the holiday spirit and to also create beautiful mixed media items for your home or for gift giving!! Also included is a Holiday Art Supply "goody bag" filled with holiday embellishments and interesting items to use in your holiday projects!!!   Online for viewing Nov 1st
Holiday Mixed Media Workshop-Registration and information



* Candle Making Workshop- After finding just the right components for creating beautifully scented candles I started selling them at festivals and they flew off the shelves! People just love them and  I offer them in the fall and for the holidays at local festivals. At first it was a challenge getting the right waxes,wicks and fragrance oils to come together and be consistent every time~ That is why I would love to share my "secrets" for creating beautiful fragrant candles since I have so much enjoyed making them and offering them to others. Pumpkin Spice,Cider House,Jack Frost,Fireside,Coffee House... just to name a few fragrances. I will offer the best place to get your supplies and an overview of the class in PDF form for future reference! 
Available On line October 15th!!



*Soap Making Workshop-  Do you enjoy handmade soaps? I have been offering workshops on soap making for many years and this particular version of soap making is very easy,fun & creative!! It is also a great project with the kids for the holidays!! We will be using glycerin bases to create fun shapes and scents in our soaps... Milk and honey,Raspberry Spice, Bayberry,Cinnamon Spice.. I will also be showing you how to add interesting things like herbs and flowers, fruit puree,glitter,jojoba beads,cocoa butter, etc . You will have so much!!! It is NOT you usual soap making class!! Also included is a PDF and supply list. On line workshop available for viewing on November 15th!!
Soap Making Workshop- registration and information




No comments:

Post a Comment