Wednesday, April 30, 2014

WildHeart Art ~Artsy FX & Beyond~ On Line Workshop



~WELCOME~

I am so happy to have you all join me on this wonderful journey into  some fabulous supplies, techniques, textures and colors! I will be covering some of my most favorite supplies, resources and techniques, some are new while others are tried and true and used often in my artwork! 
Below please find the links for  the workshops( available May 15th) you will be transferred to Vimeo to view the workshops. A password will be e-mailed to you on May 15th to have access to view them! You have 1 full year to view at your convenience!
I have put together some of the supplies that I will be covering along with some examples of projects. I am hoping that before you go out and buy allot of things that you will view the videos to see what you connect with and feel that you will enjoy and can incorporate into your artwork!  
**Here's a coupon for Tombow Markers Coupon to use on their website.. offer good till 5-30! 
Some of my Fav's that we will be covering


Wink of Stella
Tim Holtz- Dylusions Ink Sprays, embossing powders, Liquid Pearls 
Tombow Markers
Twinking H2O's
Mediums such as Bead Gel and Modeling Paste
Misc brands of Ink Sprays for comparisons
Favorite white and black art pens
Gelli Plate
Creating textures
To name just a few of the fun things we will be  using and covering!
So grab your paint brush and lets get Artsy!!!





YAY!! Time to Play! Heres the link for the workshop videos, the second half of the workshops will be posted on Friday! Enjoy!!!
All videos are now posted! Have a fun and creative time!

Resources- 
Dion Dior - Workshops for Twinking H20's
DickBlick- has  many of the things I used
Scarlet Lime- Black outline pen- MY fav!
Amazon- Signo Uniball- White gel pen~ Only one I use!









2 comments:

  1. I am loving what I have seen so far. I can't wait to watch more! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! So happy you enjoy Beth!! Yes More artsy fun to come!!! :)

    ReplyDelete