Saturday, March 2, 2013

Wild Heart Art Stained Glass Effect Workshop

 Wild Heart Art 
Stained Glass Effects Workshop


~Welcome~
I am so happy that you all have joined me for the unique and fun workshop!
Below you may click on the links to go to the workshops and use the password e-mailed to you.

~Supply List~

Watercolor Paper- I used  Fabriano  cold pressed 140lb weight
Twinkling H20's- Assorted colors ( will supply colors for those that I have used)
 Ranger "Liquid Pearls"- Copper
General's Sketch and Wash Pencil
Asst paint brushes
Work Fixative for a final sealer

~Work Shop Links~
Part 1-

Part 2

Part 3

Part 5
https://vimeo.com/60964582

I hope you have enjoyed this fun creative adventure! Below I have added the colors of the H20's
~ Peach Fuzz~
~Moss Green~
~Bolivian Blue~
  ~Ruby Slippers~
   ~Wine & Roses~
    ~Mango Mamba~
    ~Egyptian Gold~





No comments:

Post a Comment